The injection molding machine has a dense plastic product that can be molded in a complex shape, accurate in size or with metal inserts. It is widely used in national defense, electromechanical, automotive, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture and health, and daily life. All areas of life.
The injection molding process has good adaptability to the processing of various plastics, high productivity, and easy automation.
In the rapid development of the plastics industry, injection molding machines occupy an important position in terms of quantity and variety, and thus become one of the fastest growing and most productive models of plastic machinery.
When installing the injection molding machine, pay attention to the surrounding environment, easy to operate, lighting and ventilation. The general requirements are as follows:
(1) The ambient temperature during operation is 0 to 40 °C.
(2) Condensation shall not occur if the relative humidity is below 75%. If the humidity is too high, the insulation properties of the electrical components may be degraded or premature.
(3) The altitude is below 1000M.
(4) Do not install the injection moulding machine in a place with high dust and high corrosive gas concentration.
(5) The location where the injection molding machine is installed should be kept away from equipment (such as welding machines) that may cause electrical or magnetic interference.
(6) When installing the injection molding machine, pay attention to the maintenance of the equipment, the disassembly of the mold, and the stacking space of the raw materials and finished products.
(7) The height of the plant should consider the allows space for mold lifting.